The single most important action we can all take to protect the NHS and save lives is to Stay at Home.
In England, fishing is permissible as your once-a-day exercise with the following restrictions:
- Waters are to open from 6am to 10pm unless other restrictions apply (Close seasons/SWR’s etc). No Overnight Fishing
- Fish Locally – you can travel a short distance within your area
- Fish Alone, with your household (or support bubble) or one other person
In Wales fishing is not specifically prohibited but the following restrictions apply:
- You may only walk or cycle to fish. The need to carry tackle is not a justification for driving.
- Waters are to open from 6am to 10pm unless other restrictions apply (Close seasons/SWR’s etc).
Fish alone or with your household (support bubble)